Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Better Half

So this is the better half of our newly found marriage. I am very excited about being a dad. I know that it is going to be so much fun. I have always been good with kids and now I get to have my own so it is very exciting. Being a dad has always been something that I have wanted to do, maybe because I had such a large family and really liked it. Six brother is the way to go I am telling you, you always have something to do. Sports, build forts, make up games, what ever you want, and it is also nice to have twenty acres of land to do it on. We were always having a great time together except for when someone broke something or someone got hurt, but that is just the life of a boy.

Well not much else on my mind but maybe more to come if Lindsay can convince me to write some more.

Matthias

1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
    yay.

    plus i love you have a blog i can follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers