Thursday, September 17, 2009

morning sickness



i have been tempted the past few days to make a post about how lousy i have felt. morning sickness is not fun. it is interesting though. it's a lot easier to talk about when i am not currently experiencing it, like now. if i was feeling sick, i would probably talk about how hard it is being pregnant, how horrible i feel, how i can't wait for my 2nd trimester, etc. but right now i feel pretty good (except for a little cold) so i don't want to complain.

i am pretty excited about my 2nd trimester though. probably no morning sickness, growing belly that actually looks pregnant...and my 2nd trimester will be in the FALL!!!! yay...my absolute favorite time of the year.

fall is so wonderful. i love fall weather. i love chilly mornings and nights and a somewhat mild day. i love the changing leaves. i love the state fair!! the only sad thing about the state fair this year is that i can't ride the rides. last year, janell and i rode them together...got a ton of tickets and rode quite a few rickety rides. they were crazy and fun. matthias and i also started falling in love last year. what a perfect time to fall in love. i'm waiting to see who's next.

that's all for now...

lindsay

1 comment:

  1. What a flattering photo of us both... lol. Fall is my favorite season too. Maybe come fall two years from now, I'll be prego. :) I'm DYING to see you soon, I'll call you in a bit. Let's make it happen!

    ReplyDelete

Followers